Brand Contact Lenses
Almost since its introduction in 1999, the ACUVUE® 2® Brand has been the best-selling hydrogel contact lens in the market because they are easy to apply and remove, and provide crisp vision.
Comfort and freedom
Almost since its introduction in 1999, the ACUVUE® 2 Brand has been the best-selling hydrogel contact lens in the market because they are easy to apply and remove, and provide crisp vision
Comfort and freedom are what ACUVUE® 2 Brand Contact Lenses are all about.
The lens is designed to be worn as a two-week daily wear lens which means you take the lenses out each night. One lens can be worn up to 14 days.
They can also be worn as an extended wear lens which means you can sleep in them for up to six nights. Ask your eye doctor which wearing schedule is right for you
UV Protection Contact lenses that offer high levels of protection against UV rays are labeled as either Class I or Class II. Class I lenses block at least 90% of UVA and 99% of UVB rays while Class II block at least 70% of UVA and 95% of UVB rays. ACUVUE® Brand is the only brand that offers UV protection across its entire line of products.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Visibility tint so your lenses are easy to see
• Available in clear
• Provides freedom for sports or active lifestyles
• UVA and UVB Blocking help protect your eye
• They are exceptionally comfortable
• They're easy to put on and take out of your eye
WHO SHOULD WEAR ACUVUE® 2
• People who want health and convenience
• People who like easy-to-handle lenses
• People who wear contact lenses everyday
• People who like inside-out mark for correct insertion
• People who want UV Blocking in disposable lenses
• Daily wear up to two weeks
The eye doctors and staff at Dana Kindberg Optometry Provide
Quality Eye Care and Personalized Service You Can Trust!